How to Create an Email Marketing Newsletter in 10 Minutes
Do you need to create an email marketing newsletter for your business but don’t have the time? We’ll show you how in 10 minutes!
Email marketing is a great way to keep in touch with customers and potential clients. This blog post will show you how to do it more efficiently so that you can spend less time on email newsletters and more time doing what matters most.
Here are the steps:
- Write content for your email marketing newsletter.
- Be sure to include a strong call to action in it and make an offer that is going to be persuasive.
- It’s also important you use any links or images on the page as well so they can click through if interested!
- Add links with text below these, which will allow them to unsubscribe from future newsletters, should they wish too.
- Create an account at MailChimp (or whichever platform you prefer!) and upload your content into this new online application.
- You’ll then need to create a sign up form onto your website, either within a post or by using one of their widgets such as Hello Bar –
- I recommend adding social media buttons here to make it easy for your readers to share.
- You’ll also need to use some basic HTML code and place this on the page where you want the sign up form displayed, so that when people land there they will be able to subscribe or unsubscribe with ease!
- MailChimp offers a free plan which gives you automation tools as well – these are really handy if you have an email list of more than 2000 subscribers too!
Now we’ve shown how in just ten minutes, anyone can create an email marketing newsletter. What’s next? Keep adding blogs posts every week about what is happening in your industry (or anything else!) so that you increase customer retention rates and keep them coming back for more content.”